2023 Tuition & Fees $9,840
Student Population 49
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,651
Graduation Rate 100 %
Students:Faculty 6 : 1
Horizon University is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Indianapolis, Indiana. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $9,840 for undergraduate students. The graduate school tuition & fees is $14,700.
The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 49 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Horizon's tuition & fees is $9,840. For graduate programs, its 2023 average tuition & fees is $14,700.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Horizon.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,651 and 35% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 49 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Horizon University is 100 %
Retention Rate for Horizon University is 50 %
Student Population for Horizon University is 49
Student to Faculty Ratio for Horizon University is 6 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
6 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,651 at Horizon University.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||7700 Indian Lake Road, Indianapolis, IN 46236-2622|
|Net Price Calculator||www.horizonuniversity.edu/netprice_calculator/npcalc.html|
Horizon offers 13 major programs through online and on-site education where 12 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less Than 1 Year Certificate||4||4|
|1-2 Years Certificate||1||0|
Horizon University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
Horizon University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Indiana?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Indiana?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Indiana?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Indiana?