2023 Tuition & Fees $12,000
Student Population 115
Students:Faculty 10 : 1
Bidwell Training Center Inc is a private (not-for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. It is an Associate's - Public 2-year college under 4-year university by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $12,000 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 115 students are enrolled.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Bidwell Training Center Inc's tuition & fees is $12,000.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Bidwell Training Center Inc. A total of 115 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Retention Rate for Bidwell Training Center Inc is 75 %
Student Population for Bidwell Training Center Inc is 115
Student to Faculty Ratio for Bidwell Training Center Inc is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
Bidwell Training Center Inc offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Bidwell Training Center Inc does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Bidwell Training Center Inc has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Pennsylvania?