Acceptance Rate 80 %
Tuition & Fees $13,760
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,475
Birthwise Midwifery School (Birthwise Midwifery School) is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Bridgton, Maine. Birthwise Midwifery Schoolis a non-degree granting school.The 2020 tuition & fees of Birthwise Midwifery School is $13,760 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into Birthwise Midwifery School. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 80% last year.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Birthwise Midwifery School tuition and fees are $13,760 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Birthwise Midwifery School. The acceptance rate of Birthwise Midwifery School is 80% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 63%. Total 6,106 students are attending Birthwise Midwifery School and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $2,475 and 71 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.38% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending Birthwise Midwifery School and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
|Address||24 South High Street, Bridgton, ME 04009-1110|
|Net Price Calculator||www.birthwisemidwifery.edu/app/themes/sage/npc/npcalc.htm|
Birthwise Midwifery School offers 1 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Birthwise Midwifery School does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Birthwise Midwifery School has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Maine?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Maine?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Maine?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Maine?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Maine?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Maine?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Maine?