Tuition & Fees $5,448
Student Population 1,582
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,764
Graduation Rate 33 %
Black River Technical College (Black River Technical) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Pocahontas, Arkansas. It is a Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Multicampus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Black River Technical College is $3,216 for Arkansas residents and $5,448 for out-of-state students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 1,582 students are enrolled into Black River Technical.
The salary after graduation from Black River Technical College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $29,100. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Black River Technical College tuition and fees are $3,216 for Arkansas residents and $5,448 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Black River Technical. Total 1,582 students are attending Black River Technical and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,764 and 69 students received grants of scholarship aid (4.36% of total undergraduate students). Total 1,582 students are attending Black River Technical and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
|Address||1410 Hwy 304 East, Pocahontas, AR 72455|
|Net Price Calculator||www.blackrivertech.org/financial-aid/net-price-calculator|
Black River Technical offers 54 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||11||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||19||0|
Black River Technical College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Black River Technical College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Arkansas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Arkansas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Arkansas?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Arkansas?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Arkansas?