2023 Tuition & Fees $15,500
Student Population 98
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,528
Students:Faculty 11 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.Bold Beauty Academy is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Billings, Montana.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $15,500 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 98 students are enrolled.
Explore Bold Beauty Academy
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Bold Beauty Academy's tuition & fees is $15,500.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Bold Beauty Academy.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,528 and 42% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 98 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Retention Rate for Bold Beauty Academy is 76 %
Student Population for Bold Beauty Academy is 98
Student to Faculty Ratio for Bold Beauty Academy is 11 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
11 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,528 at Bold Beauty Academy.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||928 Broadwater Ave, Suite C, Billings, MT 59101|
|Net Price Calculator||boldbeautyacademy.com/|
Bold Beauty Academy offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Bold Beauty Academy does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Bold Beauty Academy has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Montana Colleges
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Montana?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Montana?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Montana?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Montana?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Montana?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Montana?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Montana?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Montana?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Montana?