Tuition & Fees $2,046
Student Population 205
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,506
Graduation Rate 72 %
It is a non-degree granting school.Brewster Technical College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Tampa, Florida. The 2021 tuition & fees are $2,529 for Florida residents and $2,046 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 205 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Brewster Technical College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $25,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Brewster Technical College are $2,529 for Florida residents and $2,046 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Brewster Technical. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,506 and 25% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 205 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 6 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Brewster Technical College is 72 %
Retention Rate for Brewster Technical College is 20 %
Student Population for Brewster Technical College is 205
Student to Faculty Ratio for Brewster Technical College is 6 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
6 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,506 at Brewster Technical College.
Financial Aid Amount
Brewster Technical offers 7 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||3||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||3||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Brewster Technical College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Brewster Technical College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Florida?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Florida?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Florida?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Florida?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Florida?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Florida?