Graduate Rate 40.22%
Retention Rate 68%
At Briar Cliff University, the graduation rates was 40.22% (72 students out of 179 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 33 male and 39 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Briar Cliff University. Last year, the graduation rate was 40.22%. where 72 students out of 179 candidate completed their degree.
62 students completed their course in 4 years and 8 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 2 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||34.64%||25.47%||47.95%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||100.00%
|Two or More Races||66.67%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Briar Cliff University, 5 of 8 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 62.50%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Briar Cliff University, the retention rate is 68%.
- How many colleges require recommendations in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Iowa?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Iowa?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Iowa?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Iowa?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Iowa?