Tuition & Fees $15,873
Student Population 251
Brightwood College-Chula Vista is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Chula Vista, California. It is an Associate's - Private Not-for-profit 4-year Primarily Associate's by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $15,873 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 251 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Brightwood College-Chula Vista varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $44,300. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Brightwood College-Chula Vista's tuition & fees is $15,873.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Brightwood College-Chula Vista. A total of 251 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 23 to 1.
Retention Rate for Brightwood College-Chula Vista is 82 %
Student Population for Brightwood College-Chula Vista is 251
Student to Faculty Ratio for Brightwood College-Chula Vista is 23 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
23 to 1
Brightwood College-Chula Vista offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Brightwood College-Chula Vista does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Brightwood College-Chula Vista has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?