2023 Tuition & Fees $16,050
Student Population 670
Students:Faculty 24 : 1
Brightwood College-Las Vegas is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Las Vegas, Nevada. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $16,050 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 670 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Brightwood College-Las Vegas varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $27,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore Brightwood College-Las Vegas
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Brightwood College-Las Vegas's tuition & fees is $16,050.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Brightwood College-Las Vegas. A total of 670 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 24 to 1.
Retention Rate for Brightwood College-Las Vegas is 80 %
Student Population for Brightwood College-Las Vegas is 670
Student to Faculty Ratio for Brightwood College-Las Vegas is 24 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
24 to 1
Brightwood College-Las Vegas offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Brightwood College-Las Vegas does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Brightwood College-Las Vegas has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Nevada Colleges
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in Nevada?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Nevada?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Nevada?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Nevada?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Nevada?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Nevada?