Tuition & Fees $20,855
Student Population 623
Brightwood College-Los Angeles-Van Nuys is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Van Nuys, California. The highest degree offered by Brightwood College-Los Angeles-Van Nuys is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $20,855 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 623 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Brightwood College-Los Angeles-Van Nuys varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $44,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Brightwood College-Los Angeles-Van Nuys's tuition & fees is $20,855.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Brightwood College-Los Angeles-Van Nuys. A total of 623 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 33 to 1.
Retention Rate for Brightwood College-Los Angeles-Van Nuys is 77 %
Student Population for Brightwood College-Los Angeles-Van Nuys is 623
Student to Faculty Ratio for Brightwood College-Los Angeles-Van Nuys is 33 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
33 to 1
Brightwood College-Los Angeles-Van Nuys offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Brightwood College-Los Angeles-Van Nuys does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Brightwood College-Los Angeles-Van Nuys has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in California?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in California?