Broadview University-West Jordan is accredited by Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools. By accreditation type, the school has 2 Institutional, 2 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges||Accredited||Actual||7/1/1973 - 5/13/2010|
|Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools||Accredited||Estimated||4/1/2010 - Current|
Broadview University-West Jordan has 2 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc. May 6, 2013 Formerly: National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission|
|Nursing (ADNUR) - Associate degree programs||Accredited (Actual)||7/9/2009 - 12/31/2012|
|Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools|
|Medical Assistant Education (MAAB) - Private schools and programs||Accredited (Estimated)||2/15/2013 - 4/11/2018|
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Utah?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Utah?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Utah?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Utah?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Utah?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Utah?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Utah?