Graduate Program 1 Programs
Online Graduate Courses 1 Programs
Graduate Enrollment 0
Offered Award Levels Master's
Tuition & Fees $15,600
Broadview University-West Jordan offers 1 graduate programs as well as undergraduate programs. Among them, 1 graduate programs are available through distance education (online classes). For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $15,600. Next table summarizes the general information about graduate programs at Broadview University-West Jordan.
|Awarded Degree Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
|Online Graduate Programs||Master's (1 programs)|
|Tuition & Fees||$15,600|
It offers 1 graduate programs through online completely. Through distance learning, it offers Master's degree and/or programs. The Next table lists the number of graduate programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at the area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For the academic year 2020-2021, the average graduate program tuition & fees are $15,600 at Broadview University-West Jordan. The 2021 graduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. The next table shows the graduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
|Tuition & Fees||$15,600||$15,600||$15,600||$15,600|
At Broadview University-West Jordan, 0 students are enrolled in graduate programs - 0 male and 0 female students. At the school, all graduate students are enrolled with full-time status. The Next table summarizes the graduate student population by gender and attending status.
At Broadview University-West Jordan, 0 students are enrolled in some online courses out of total of 0 students.
|In Some Online Classes||0|
|Not In Online Classes||0|
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Utah?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Utah?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Utah?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Utah?