Off-Campus Living Costs $67,080
Brookline College-Phoenix 2023 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2022-2023, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Brookline College-Phoenix is $85,000. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees is reported as $67,080 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $152,079 when living off-campus for the academic year 2022-2023. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
Data source for 2023 College Cost: NCES
|Tuition & Fees||$85,000|
|Books & Supplies||-|
|Room & Board||$36,000|
|Average Financial Aid||$5,083|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$146,996|
|***Brookline College-Phoenix does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2015-2016, the undergraduate tuition & fees is $85,000.
|2013||2014||2015||2016||Tuition & Fees||-||-||-||$85,000|
For the academic year 2015-2016, the average costs for living costs at Brookline College-Phoenix is and $67,080 when living off-campus .
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||-||-||-||$36,000|
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Arizona?
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Arizona?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Arizona?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Arizona?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Arizona?