Tuition & Fees $12,852
Student Population 267
Graduation Rate 56 %
Brown Mackie College-Albuquerque is a private (for-profit), four-years institute located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit 4-year Primarily Associate's by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $12,852 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 267 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Brown Mackie College-Albuquerque varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $31,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Brown Mackie College-Albuquerque's tuition & fees is $12,852.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Brown Mackie College-Albuquerque. A total of 267 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 4 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Brown Mackie College-Albuquerque is 56 %
Retention Rate for Brown Mackie College-Albuquerque is 100 %
Student Population for Brown Mackie College-Albuquerque is 267
Student to Faculty Ratio for Brown Mackie College-Albuquerque is 4 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
4 to 1
Brown Mackie College-Albuquerque offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Brown Mackie College-Albuquerque does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Brown Mackie College-Albuquerque has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in New Mexico?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in New Mexico?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in New Mexico?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in New Mexico?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in New Mexico?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in New Mexico?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in New Mexico?