Tuition & Fees $12,492
Student Population 242
Graduation Rate 27 %
Brown Mackie College-Phoenix is a private (for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Phoenix, Arizona. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit 4-year Primarily Associate's by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $12,492 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 242 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Brown Mackie College-Phoenix varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $31,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Brown Mackie College-Phoenix are $12,492.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Brown Mackie College-Phoenix. A total of 242 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 4 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Brown Mackie College-Phoenix is 27 %
Transfer-out Rate for Brown Mackie College-Phoenix is 1 %
Student Population for Brown Mackie College-Phoenix is 242
Student to Faculty Ratio for Brown Mackie College-Phoenix is 4 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
4 to 1
Brown Mackie College-Phoenix offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Brown Mackie College-Phoenix does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Brown Mackie College-Phoenix has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Arizona?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Arizona?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Arizona?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Arizona?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Arizona?