Total Enrollment 309
Bryant & Stratton College-Parma has a total enrollment of 309 (all undergraduate students) for academic year 2018-2019. By attending status, there are 206 full-time and 103 part-time students with gender distribution of 35 male and 274 female students. Bryant & Stratton College-Parma is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 14 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Bryant & Stratton College-Parma has a total enrollment of 309 with a gender distribution of 11.33% male (35 students) and 88.67% female (274 students).
Bryant & Stratton College-Parma has 206 full-time and 103 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 206 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 103 students are attending with part-time status.
At Bryant & Stratton College-Parma, 14 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 147 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 309 students.
|In Some Online Classes||147||147||0|
|Not In Online Classes||148||148||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Bryant & Stratton College-Parma. There are 178 White, 75 Black/African American, 2 Asian, 42 Hispanic, and 3 students with other races.
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Bryant & Stratton College-Parma.
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Ohio?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Ohio?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Ohio?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Ohio?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Ohio?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in Ohio?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Ohio?