Tuition & Fees $10,224
Student Population 9,924
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,148
Graduation Rate 15 %
Bunker Hill Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Boston, Massachusetts. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2022 tuition & fees are $5,280 for Massachusetts residents and $10,224 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 9,924 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Bunker Hill Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $39,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, tuition and fees of Bunker Hill Community College are $5,280 for Massachusetts residents and $10,224 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at BHCC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,148 and 55% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 9,924 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 25 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Bunker Hill Community College is 15 %
Transfer-out Rate for Bunker Hill Community College is 17 %
Retention Rate for Bunker Hill Community College is 61 %
Student Population for Bunker Hill Community College is 9,924
Student to Faculty Ratio for Bunker Hill Community College is 25 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
25 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,148 at Bunker Hill Community College.
Financial Aid Amount
BHCC offers 103 major programs through online and on-site education where 11 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||43||6|
Bunker Hill Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Bunker Hill Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Massachusetts?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Massachusetts?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Massachusetts?