California Institute of Integral Studies is accredited by WASC Senior College and University Commission. By accreditation type, the school has 2 Institutional, 1 Specialized accredited programs.
|Agency Name||Accreditation Status||Date Type||Period|
|WASC Senior College and University Commission||Accredited||Actual||2/28/1981 - Current|
|WASC Senior College and University Commission||Pre-Accredited||Actual||4/30/1974 - 2/28/1981|
California Institute of Integral Studies has 1 specialized accreditation programs as below.
|Program Name||Accreditation Status||Period|
|American Psychological Association, Commission on Accreditation|
|Clinical Psychology (CLPSYD) - PsyD Doctoral programs||Accredited (Actual)||3/4/2003 - 9/2/2012|
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in California?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in California?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in California?
- How many colleges require Recommendations in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?