Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Undergraduate
Tuition & Fees $3,300
Cankdeska Cikana Community College offers the online courses for undergraduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. Total 1 students have enrolled online exclusively and 28 students have took some online courses at Cankdeska Cikana Community College.The 2021 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $3,300 for North Dakota residents and $3,300 for others at Cankdeska Cikana Community College Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at Cankdeska Cikana Community College
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Tuition & Fees*||$3,300 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||1|
Cankdeska Cikana Community College offers 19 programs through on-site (classroom) only. Through distance learning, it offers degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2020-2021, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $3,300 for North Dakota residents and $3,300 for students from other States at Cankdeska Cikana Community College. The 2021 undergraduate tuition & fees are stayed the same compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At Cankdeska Cikana Community College, 1 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 28 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 178 students.
|In Some Online Classes||28||28||0|
|Not In Online Classes||149||149||0|
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in North Dakota?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in North Dakota?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in North Dakota?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in North Dakota?