Tuition & Fees $5,378
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,481
Graduation Rate 35 %
Williston State College (Williston State) is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Williston, North Dakota. It is a Associate's - Public Rural-serving Medium by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Williston State College is $5,378 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into Williston State.
The salary after graduation from Williston State College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $45,800. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Williston State College tuition and fees are $5,378 for North Dakota residents and $5,378 for non-residents.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Williston State. Total 6,106 students are attending Williston State and the student to faculty ratio is 25 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $5,481 and 54 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.05% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending Williston State and the student to faculty ratio is 25 to 1.
|Address||1410 University Ave, Williston, ND 58801|
|Net Price Calculator||www.willistonstate.edu/Future-Students/Financing-Your-Education/Financial-Aid/Net-Price-Calculator.html|
Williston State offers 21 major programs through online and on-site education where 6 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||3||0|
|One but less than two years certificate||7||2|
Williston State College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,950)
Williston State College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in North Dakota?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in North Dakota?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in North Dakota?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in North Dakota?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in North Dakota?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in North Dakota?