Capital Area School of Practical Nursing (CASPN) is a public, less than 2 years institute located in Springfield, Illinois. The schools offers only graduate programs and total 123 students are enrolled into CASPN. Capital Area School of Practical Nursingis a non-degree granting school.
Next table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Capital Area School of Practical Nursing in academic year 2018-2019. The largest vocational program is Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training and the tuition and fees is $12,385.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
|Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training||$12,385|
Next chart illustrates the 2019 key academic stats at CASPN. Total 123 students are attending CASPN and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $8,877 and 114 students received grants of scholarship aid (92.68% of total undergraduate students). Total 123 students are attending CASPN and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
CASPN offers 1 programs through online and on-site education. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Capital Area School of Practical Nursing does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Capital Area School of Practical Nursing has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Illinois?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Illinois?
- How Much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Illinois?