2023 Tuition & Fees $18,100
Student Population 54
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $5,615
It is a non-degree granting school.Cardiac and Vascular Institute of Ultrasound is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Mobile, Alabama.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $18,100 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 54 students are enrolled.
Explore Cardiac and Vascular Institute of Ultrasound
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, CVIU's tuition & fees is $18,100.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at CVIU.
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,615 and 74% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 54 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Student Population for Cardiac and Vascular Institute of Ultrasound is 54
Student to Faculty Ratio for Cardiac and Vascular Institute of Ultrasound is 14 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
14 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $5,615 at Cardiac and Vascular Institute of Ultrasound.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||2936 North McVay Drive, Mobile, AL 36606|
|Net Price Calculator||www.ultrasound.edu/|
CVIU offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
|Two but less than four years certificate||1||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
Cardiac and Vascular Institute of Ultrasound does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Cardiac and Vascular Institute of Ultrasound has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Alabama Colleges
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Alabama?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Alabama?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Alabama?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Alabama?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Alabama?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Alabama?