2023 Tuition & Fees $12,375
Student Population 40
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,990
Graduation Rate 100 %
Students:Faculty 10 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.Career Beauty College is a private (for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in Lawrenceburg, Tennessee.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $12,375 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 40 students are enrolled.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Career Beauty College in the academic year 2022-2023. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition & fees is $12,375.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Career Beauty.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,990 and 60% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 40 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Career Beauty College is 100 %
Student Population for Career Beauty College is 40
Student to Faculty Ratio for Career Beauty College is 10 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
10 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,990 at Career Beauty College.
Financial Aid Amount
Career Beauty offers 5 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less Than 1 Year Certificate||4||0|
|1-2 Years Certificate||1||0|
Career Beauty College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Tennessee?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Tennessee?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Tennessee?
- How much is Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Tennessee?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Tennessee?
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in Tennessee?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require Recommendations in Tennessee?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Tennessee?