Tuition & Fees $30,616
Student Population 549
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,963
Graduation Rate 63 %
Career Care Institute is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Lancaster, California. The highest degree offered by Career Care Institute is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $30,616 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 549 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Career Care Institute varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $34,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Career Care Institute's tuition & fees is $30,616.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Career Care Institute.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,963 and 75% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 549 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 13 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Career Care Institute is 63 %
Retention Rate for Career Care Institute is 26 %
Student Population for Career Care Institute is 549
Student to Faculty Ratio for Career Care Institute is 13 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
13 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,963 at Career Care Institute.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||43770 15th Street West Ste 115, Lancaster, CA 93534|
|Net Price Calculator||ccicolleges.edu/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/index.html|
Career Care Institute offers 5 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||0|
Career Care Institute does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- What is The Average Retention Rate in California?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in California?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in California?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in California?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in California?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in California?