Tuition & Fees $17,727
Student Population 288
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,641
Career Quest Learning Centers-Lansing is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Lansing, Michigan. It is an Associate's - Private Not-for-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $17,727 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 288 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Career Quest Learning Centers-Lansing varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $28,900. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, Career Quest's tuition & fees is $17,727.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Career Quest.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,641 and 71% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 288 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 22 to 1.
Retention Rate for Career Quest Learning Centers-Lansing is 54 %
Student Population for Career Quest Learning Centers-Lansing is 288
Student to Faculty Ratio for Career Quest Learning Centers-Lansing is 22 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
22 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,641 at Career Quest Learning Centers-Lansing.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||3215 S. Pennsylvania Avenue, Lansing, MI 48910|
|Net Price Calculator||www.careerquest.edu/net-price-calculator/|
Career Quest offers 0 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Career Quest Learning Centers-Lansing offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Career Quest Learning Centers-Lansing has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Michigan?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Michigan?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Michigan?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Michigan?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Michigan?