Tuition & Fees $17,940
Student Population 6,106
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,480
Graduation Rate 74 %
Career Technical Institute (Career Technical Institute) is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Washington, District of Columbia. The highest degree offered by Career Technical Institute is Associate's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Career Technical Institute is $17,940 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 6,106 students are enrolled into Career Technical Institute.
The salary after graduation from Career Technical Institute varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $32,500. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Career Technical Institute tuition and fees are $17,940 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Career Technical Institute. Total 6,106 students are attending Career Technical Institute and the student to faculty ratio is 24 to 1. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,480 and 76 students received grants of scholarship aid (1.48% of total undergraduate students). Total 6,106 students are attending Career Technical Institute and the student to faculty ratio is 24 to 1.
Career Technical Institute offers 9 major programs through online and on-site education where 6 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||5||4|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||1|
Career Technical Institute offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Career Technical Institute has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in District of Columbia?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in District of Columbia?