Tuition & Fees $18,490
Student Population 493
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $7,986
Graduation Rate 67 %
Career Technical Institute is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Washington, District of Columbia. The highest degree offered by Career Technical Institute is Associate's degree. The 2022 tuition & fees are $18,490 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 493 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Career Technical Institute varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $32,500. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, tuition and fees of Career Technical Institute are $18,490.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at Career Technical Institute. The average received amount of financial aid is $7,986 and 93% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 493 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 24 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Career Technical Institute is 67 %
Transfer-out Rate for Career Technical Institute is 9 %
Retention Rate for Career Technical Institute is 69 %
Student Population for Career Technical Institute is 493
Student to Faculty Ratio for Career Technical Institute is 24 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
24 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $7,986 at Career Technical Institute.
Financial Aid Amount
Career Technical Institute offers 9 major programs through online and on-site education where 6 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||5||4|
|One but less than two years certificate||2||1|
Career Technical Institute offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Career Technical Institute has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges require the high school record in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in District of Columbia?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in District of Columbia?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Tuition guaranteed plan in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in District of Columbia?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in District of Columbia?