Acceptance Rate 95.52%
For the academic year 2021-22, the acceptance rate is 95.52% at Carrington College-Reno where a total of 67 students applied and 64 were accepted. It requires two items to submit to their applicants.
The following table describes the general admission information for applying to Carrington College-Reno.
|Open Admission Policy||✗|
|Credits Accepted||Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training|
Carrington College-Reno requires 2 item(s) (High School Record (or Transcript), Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)) to submit to their applicants.
|High School GPA||✗|
|High School Rank||✗|
|High School Record (or Transcript)||✔|
|Completion of College Preparatory Program||✗|
|Formal Demonstration of Competencies||✗|
|Admission Test Scores||✗|
|Other Test (Wonderlic, WISC-III, etc.)||✔|
|✔ Required △ Considered (not Required) ✓ Recommended ✗ Neither Required nor Recommended|
The calendar system at Carrington College-Reno is Differs by program. Carrington College-Reno accepts Credits for Life Experiences, Credit for Military Training. Next table describes credits that Carrington College-Reno accepts.
|Calendar System||Differs by program|
|Credits for Life Experiences||✔|
|Advanced placement (AP) Credits||✗|
|Credit for military training||✔|
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Nevada?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Nevada?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Nevada?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Nevada?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Nevada?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Nevada?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Nevada?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Nevada?