2023 Tuition & Fees $6,902
Student Population 155
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,915
Graduation Rate 85 %
Students:Faculty 14 : 1
Carver Career Center is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Charleston, West Virginia. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $6,902 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 155 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Carver Career Center varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $28,400. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Carver Career Center's tuition & fees is $6,902 for West Virginia residents and $6,902 for non-residents.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
|West Virginia Residents||Out-of-State|
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Carver Career Center.
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,915 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 155 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Carver Career Center is 85 %
Retention Rate for Carver Career Center is 95 %
Student Population for Carver Career Center is 155
Student to Faculty Ratio for Carver Career Center is 14 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
14 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $4,915 at Carver Career Center.
Financial Aid Amount
Carver Career Center offers 7 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|1-2 Years Certificate||4||0|
|2-4 Years Certificate||2||0|
Carver Career Center offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Carver Career Center has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in West Virginia?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in West Virginia?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in West Virginia?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in West Virginia?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in West Virginia?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in West Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in West Virginia?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Navy programs in West Virginia?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in West Virginia?