Acceptance Rate 83.33 %
2023 Tuition & Fees $12,259
Student Population 304
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,258
Centra College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Lynchburg, Virginia. It is an Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $12,259 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 304 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 83.33% last year.
The salary after graduation from Centra College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $47,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
Explore Centra College
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Centra's tuition & fees is $12,259.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Centra. The acceptance rate of Centra is 83.33% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 60.00%.
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,258 and 57% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 304 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Acceptance Rate for Centra College is 83.33 %.
Student Population for Centra College is 304
Student to Faculty Ratio for Centra College is 14 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
14 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $3,258 at Centra College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||905 Lakeside Dr., Suite A, Lynchburg, VA 24501|
|Net Price Calculator||www.centrahealth.com/CCON|
Centra offers 3 major programs through online and on-site education where 1 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Special Learning Opportunities
Centra College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
Centra College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
Know about Virginia Colleges
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Virginia?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Virginia?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Virginia?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Virginia?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Virginia?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Virginia?