Tuition & Fees $12,501
Student Population 369
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,989
Centra College of Nursing (Centra College of Nursing) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Lynchburg, Virginia. It is a Associate's - Private For-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of Centra College of Nursing is $12,501 for undergraduate students. The schools offers only undergraduate programs and total 369 students are enrolled into Centra College of Nursing.
The salary after graduation from Centra College of Nursing varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $47,200. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, Centra College of Nursing tuition and fees are $12,501 for all students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at Centra College of Nursing. The average received amount of financial aid is $2,989 and 85% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 369 students are attending Centra College of Nursing and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Centra College of Nursing offers 3 major programs through online and on-site education where 2 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Centra College of Nursing offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Centra College of Nursing has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Virginia?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Virginia?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Virginia?
- Which colleges are Public Schools in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Virginia?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Virginia?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Virginia?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Virginia?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Virginia?