Tuition & Fees $4,590
Student Population 6,354
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,145
Graduation Rate 35 %
Central Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Grand Island, Nebraska. It is an Associate's - Private Not-for-profit by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $3,210 for Nebraska residents and $4,590 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 6,354 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Central Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $32,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Central Community College are $3,210 for Nebraska residents and $4,590 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Central CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,145 and 35% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 6,354 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 14 to 1.
Central CC offers 86 major programs through online and on-site education where 14 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||27||6|
|One but less than two years certificate||27||4|
Central Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Central Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Nebraska?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Nebraska?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Nebraska?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Nebraska?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Nebraska?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Nebraska?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Nebraska?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Nebraska?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Nebraska?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Nebraska?