Total Enrollment 17,311
There are 17,311 students including 13,031 undergraduate and 4,280 graduate students at Central Michigan University for academic year 2020-2021. By attending status, there are 12,919 full-time and 4,392 part-time students with gender distribution of 6,888 male and 10,423 female students. Central Michigan University is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 3,700 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Central Michigan University has a total enrollment of 17,311 with a gender distribution of 39.79% male (6,888 students) and 60.21% female (10,423 students). There are 5,175 male and 7,856 female students in undergraduate school and 1,713 male and 2,567 female students are attending graduate school at Central Michigan University.
Central Michigan University has 12,919 full-time and 4,392 part-time students. In undergraduate school, 11,271 students are attending classes with full-time status, and 1,760 students are attending with part-time status. In graduate school, 1,648 students are full-time and 2,632 are part-time students.
At Central Michigan University, 3,700 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 3,564 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 17,311 students. In undergraduate schools, 4,633 students take at least one online course and in graduate schools, 2,631 students are attending some online courses.
|In Some Online Classes||3,564||3,310||254|
|Not In Online Classes||10,047||8,398||1,649|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Central Michigan University. There are 135 American Indian/Native American, 12,696 White, 1,897 Black/African American, 320 Asian, 854 Hispanic, 14 Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, and 358 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||135||47||88|
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||14||7||7|
Next table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Central Michigan University.
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Michigan?
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Michigan?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Michigan?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Michigan?