2023 Tuition & Fees $11,000
Student Population 20
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $9,554
Central Yeshiva Beth Joseph is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Brooklyn, New York. The highest degree offered by Central Yeshiva Beth Joseph is Bachelor's degree.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $11,000 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 20 students are enrolled.
Explore Central Yeshiva Beth Joseph
2023 Tuition & Fees
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2022-2023, Central Yeshiva Beth Joseph's tuition & fees is $11,000.
Data source for 2023 Tuition: NCES
Key Academic Statistics
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at Central Yeshiva Beth Joseph.
The average received amount of financial aid is $9,554 and 78% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 20 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 3 to 1.
Student Population for Central Yeshiva Beth Joseph is 20
Student to Faculty Ratio for Central Yeshiva Beth Joseph is 3 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
3 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $9,554 at Central Yeshiva Beth Joseph.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||1502 Avenue N, Brooklyn, NY 11230-6043|
|Net Price Calculator||https://centralyeshivabethjoseph.com/wp-content/uploads/No NPC.pdf|
Central Yeshiva Beth Joseph offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Special Learning Opportunities
Central Yeshiva Beth Joseph does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
Know about New York Colleges
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in New York?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in New York?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in New York?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in New York?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in New York?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in New York?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in New York?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New York?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in New York?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in New York?