Acceptance Rate 95 %
Tuition & Fees $7,700
Student Population 536
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $7,188
Graduation Rate 7 %
Central Yeshiva Tomchei Tmimim Lubavitz is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Brooklyn, New York. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $7,700 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 536 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 95% and the graduation rate is 7% last year.
The salary after graduation from Central Yeshiva Tomchei Tmimim Lubavitz varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $37,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Central Yeshiva Tomchei Tmimim Lubavitz are $7,700. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $6,200 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Central Yeshiva Tomchei Tmimim Lubavitz. The acceptance rate of Central Yeshiva Tomchei Tmimim Lubavitz is 95% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 81%. The average graduation rate is 7% and the transfer-out rate is 52%. The average received amount of financial aid is $7,188 and 89% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 536 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 32 to 1.
Central Yeshiva Tomchei Tmimim Lubavitz offers 2 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Central Yeshiva Tomchei Tmimim Lubavitz does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $1,000)
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in New York?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school record in New York?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in New York?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in New York?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in New York?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in New York?
- What is The Average Retention Rate in New York?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in New York?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in New York?