2023 Tuition & Fees $15,500
Student Population 159
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $11,206
Graduation Rate 86 %
Students:Faculty 16 : 1
It is a non-degree granting school.CET-El Centro is a private (not-for-profit), less than 2-years institute located in El Centro, California.
The 2023 tuition & fees is $15,500 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 159 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from CET-El Centro varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $27,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at CET-El Centro in the academic year 2022-2023. The largest vocational program is Welding Technology/Welder and the tuition & fees is $15,500.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2023 key academic statistics at CET-El Centro.
The average received amount of financial aid is $11,206 and 49% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 159 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 16 to 1.
Graduation Rate for CET-El Centro is 86 %
Retention Rate for CET-El Centro is 84 %
Student Population for CET-El Centro is 159
Student to Faculty Ratio for CET-El Centro is 16 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
16 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $11,206 at CET-El Centro.
Financial Aid Amount
CET-El Centro offers 5 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less Than 1 Year Certificate||2||0|
|1-2 Years Certificate||3||0|
CET-El Centro offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for graduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
CET-El Centro has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in California?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in California?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in California?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in California?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in California?
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in California?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in California?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in California?
- Which colleges grant Credit for military training in California?