Tuition & Fees $7,664
Student Population 2,448
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,067
Graduation Rate 45 %
Chadron State College is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Chadron, Nebraska. It is a Master's College and University (medium programs) by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $7,634 for Nebraska residents and $7,664 for out-of-state students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 2,448 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Chadron State College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $43,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Chadron State College are $7,634 for Nebraska residents and $7,664 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $5,469 for in-state students and $9,654 for out-of-state students.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Chadron State. The average received amount of financial aid is $6,067 and 67% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,448 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 17 to 1.
Chadron State offers 49 major programs through online and on-site education where 15 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Chadron State College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,850)
Chadron State College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Nebraska?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Nebraska?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Nebraska?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Nebraska?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Nebraska?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Nebraska?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Nebraska?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Nebraska?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Nebraska?
- How many colleges offer Online Programs (Distance Learning) in Nebraska?