Tuition & Fees $11,166
Student Population 1,641
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,811
Charter Oak State College is a public, 4 or more years institute located in New Britain, Connecticut. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $8,553 for Connecticut residents and $11,166 for out-of-state students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,641 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Charter Oak State College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $43,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Charter Oak State College are $8,553 for Connecticut residents and $11,166 for non-residents. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $10,512 for in-state students and $10,944 for out-of-state students.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Charter Oak State. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,811 and 43% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,641 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 12 to 1.
Charter Oak State offers 29 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||16||16|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||1|
Charter Oak State College is an online complete school which means students can get degrees through only distance learning. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate degrees via online classes. The school provides teacher certification programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
|Degrees From Online Classes Completely|
Charter Oak State College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Connecticut?
- How many colleges require the high school record in Connecticut?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Connecticut?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Connecticut?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Connecticut?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Connecticut?