Tuition & Fees $13,095
Student Population 10,151
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,871
Graduation Rate 16 %
Chemeketa Community College is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Salem, Oregon. It is an Associate's - Public Rural-serving Large by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $5,670 for Oregon residents and $13,095 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 10,151 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Chemeketa Community College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $35,600. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Chemeketa Community College are $5,670 for Oregon residents and $13,095 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Chemeketa CC. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,871 and 45% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 10,151 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 22 to 1.
Chemeketa CC offers 92 major programs through online and on-site education where 27 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||21||8|
|One but less than two years certificate||27||8|
Chemeketa Community College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students. It also offers weekend/evening classes which is a program that allows students to take a complete course of study and attend classes only on weekends or only in evenings.
Chemeketa Community College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges require First-time students to live on campus in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Oregon?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Oregon?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Oregon?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Oregon?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer ROTC programs in Oregon?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Oregon?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Oregon?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Oregon?