Total Enrollment 317
Chicago Theological Seminary has a total enrollment of 195 (all graduate students) for the academic year 2022-2023. By attending status, there are 126 full-time and 191 part-time students with gender distribution of 111 male and 206 female students. Chicago Theological Seminary is offering the distance learning opportunity (online degree program) and total 294 students have enrolled online program exclusively.
Chicago Theological Seminary has a total enrollment of 317 with a gender distribution of 35.02% male (111 students) and 64.98% female (206 students).
Chicago Theological Seminary has 126 full-time and 191 part-time students. In graduate school, 126 students are full-time and 191 are part-time students.
At Chicago Theological Seminary, 294 students have enrolled exclusively in online courses and 23 students have enrolled in some online courses out of total 317 students.
|In Some Online Classes||23||0||23|
|Not In Online Classes||0||0||0|
This section analyzes the student population by race/ethnicity at Chicago Theological Seminary. There are 6 American Indian/Native American, 112 White, 76 Black/African American, 21 Asian, 1 Hispanic, and 37 students with other races.
|American Indian/Native American||6||3||3|
The following table and chart show the student enrollment by age distribution at Chicago Theological Seminary.
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Illinois?
- Which colleges accept Dual Credit in Illinois?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Education in Illinois?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Illinois?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in Illinois?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Illinois?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Illinois?