Books & Supplies$702
Off-Campus Living Costs $20,307
Clark 2023 Tuition & Fees and COA
For the academic year 2022-2023, the undergraduate tuition & fees at Clark College is $4,529 for Washington residents and $10,133 for out-of-state students. The Living costs besides the tuition & fees is reported as $20,307 when a student lives off-campus.
Its total costs of attendance (COA) is $31,142 when living off-campus for the academic year 2022-2023. It includes tuition, fees, book & supplies costs, room & board, and other living expenses. The following table and chart illustrate the COA by living preferences and tuition rates.
Data source for 2023 College Cost: NCES
|Total Costs||$25,538 (Off-Campus)||$31,142 (Off-Campus)|
|Tuition & Fees||$4,529||$10,133|
|Books & Supplies||$702|
|Room & Board||$16,512 (off-campus)|
|Other Expenses||$3,795 (off-campus)|
|Average Financial Aid||$6,885|
|Total Costs After Receiving Aid||$18,653 (Off-Campus)||$24,257 (Off-Campus)|
|***Clark College does not have on-campus living facilities.|
Undergraduate Tuition & Fees
For the academic year 2022-2023, the undergraduate tuition & fees is $4,529 for Washington residents and $10,133 for out-of-state students. The undergraduate tuition rates are stayed the same compared to academic year 2021-2022.
Tuition Per Credit Hour
For the academic year 2022-2023, the tuition per credit hour for part-time students or overloaded credits for full-time students is $113 for Washington residents and $296 for out-of-state students for undergraduate programs. The tuition per credit hour are stayed the same compared to academic year 2021-2022.
Books & Supplies
For the academic year 2022-2023, the average costs for purchasing books and course supllies is $702. The following table and charts illustrate the changes of the books & supplies costs at Clark College.
|Books & Supplies||$900||$870||$870||$702|
For the academic year 2022-2023, the average costs for living costs at Clark College is and $20,307 when living off-campus . The off-campus living costs are increased by 45.57% compared to academic year 2021-2022.
|Off-Campus||Room & Board||$10,770||$10,440||$10,770||$16,512|
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Washington?
- How much is Average Tuition & Fees in Washington?
- What is The Average Students to Faculty Ratio in Washington?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Washington?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Washington?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Washington?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Washington?
- How many colleges are Historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Washington?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Washington?