Graduate Rate 65.75%
Transfer-Out Rate 32%
Retention Rate 72%
At Clarke University, the graduation rates was 65.75% (119 students out of 181 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 28 male and 91 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Clarke University. Last year, the graduation rate was 65.75%. where 119 students out of 181 candidate completed their degree.
111 students completed their course in 4 years and 8 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 0 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||61.33%||54.17%||63.91%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||100.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Clarke University, 2 of 3 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 66.67%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Clarke University is 32.04% (58 out of 181 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Clarke University, the retention rate is 72%.
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Iowa?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Iowa?
- What is The Average Acceptance Rate in Iowa?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Iowa?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Iowa?