Graduate Rate 54.49%
Transfer-Out Rate 39%
Retention Rate 65%
At Clarke University, the graduation rates was 54.49% (97 students out of 178 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 32 male and 65 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
The following table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Clarke University. Last year, the graduation rate was 54.49%. where 97 students out of 178 candidate completed their degree.
87 students completed their course in 4 years and 9 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 1 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||48.88%||41.18%||53.64%|
The following table and chart show graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|Two or More Races||80.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Clarke University, 0 of 2 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 0.00%.
The transfer-out rate is calculated by dividing students who have transferred out of other institution into total number of students (candidates) within 150% normal time. The transfer-out rate at Clarke University is 39.33% (70 out of 178 students transferred-out.).
|Transfer-out||Total Students||Transfer-Out Rate|
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Clarke University, the retention rate is 65%.
- What is The Average Transfer-out Rate in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Iowa?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Iowa?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Iowa?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the SAT Test Score in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Iowa?