Acceptance Rate 41 %
Tuition & Fees $26,082
Student Population 768
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $11,943
Graduation Rate 88 %
Clarks Summit University is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in South Abington Township, Pennsylvania. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Doctor's degree - research/scholarship and professional practice. The 2021 tuition & fees are $26,082 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 768 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 41% and the graduation rate is 88% last year.
The salary after graduation from Clarks Summit University varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $35,200. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Clarks Summit University are $26,082. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $8,280 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Clarks Summit. The acceptance rate of Clarks Summit is 41% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 87%. The average graduation rate is 88% and the transfer-out rate is 9%. The average received amount of financial aid is $11,943 and 92% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 768 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 11 to 1.
Clarks Summit offers 40 major programs through online and on-site education where 11 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Doctor's degree - research/scholarship||1||0|
|Doctor's degree - professional practice||1||0|
Clarks Summit University offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for both undergraduate and graduate programs. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
|Online Class||Undergraduate , Graduate|
|ROTC||Army, Air Force|
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,940)
Clarks Summit University has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Pennsylvania?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in Pennsylvania?
- How many colleges are historically Black colleges (HBCUs) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (for-profit) in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges offer Distance education (online) courses in Pennsylvania?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in Pennsylvania?