Tuition & Fees $9,860
Student Population 131
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $6,355
Graduation Rate 17 %
Clear Creek Baptist Bible College is a private (not-for-profit), four-years institute located in Pineville, Kentucky. It is a Theological seminaries, Bible college, and other faith-related institution by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $9,860 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 131 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from Clear Creek Baptist Bible College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $31,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, CCBBC's tuition & fees is $9,860.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at CCBBC.
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,355 and 89% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 131 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 9 to 1.
Graduation Rate for Clear Creek Baptist Bible College is 17 %
Retention Rate for Clear Creek Baptist Bible College is 82 %
Student Population for Clear Creek Baptist Bible College is 131
Student to Faculty Ratio for Clear Creek Baptist Bible College is 9 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
9 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $6,355 at Clear Creek Baptist Bible College.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||300 Clear Creek Rd, Pineville, KY 40977-9752|
|Net Price Calculator||ccbbc.edu/admissions/financial|
CCBBC offers 4 major programs through online and on-site education where 3 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Clear Creek Baptist Bible College offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $1,920)
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Kentucky?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Kentucky?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Kentucky?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Kentucky?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Kentucky?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Kentucky?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Kentucky?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Kentucky?
- Which colleges accept credit for life experiences in Kentucky?