Graduate Rate 65.72%
Retention Rate 75%
At Coe College, the graduation rates was 65.72% (255 students out of 388 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 97 male and 158 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Coe College. Last year, the graduation rate was 65.72%. where 255 students out of 388 candidate completed their degree.
247 students completed their course in 4 years and 8 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 0 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||63.66%||58.60%||67.10%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.00%
|Two or More Races||80.00%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Coe College, 3 of 5 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 60.00%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Coe College, the retention rate is 75%.
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Iowa?
- What is The Average Student to Faculty Ratio in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Iowa?