Graduate Rate 61.70%
Retention Rate 81%
At Coe College, the graduation rates was 61.70% (232 students out of 376 candidates were completed their degree within 150% normal time. For example, within 6 years for students seeking a 4-year bachelors degree.). By gender, 84 male and 148 female students have graduated from the school last year by completing their jobs in the period.
Next table and chart describe the graduation rates (150% normal time) by gender at Coe College. Last year, the graduation rate was 61.70%. where 232 students out of 376 candidate completed their degree.
207 students completed their course in 4 years and 13 finished there bachelor's (or equivalent) degree. Additional 1 students graduated within 6 years, usually referred as 150% normal time.
|4 Year or Less||55.05%||45.86%||61.64%|
The next table and chart shows graduation rates by race/ethnicity. The numbers in parenthesis denotes number of completers over number of candidates for each category.
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.00%
|Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander||0.00%
|Two or More Races||66.67%
Non-resident alien student is not a US citizen and studies with student visa, such as F visa, in United States. At Coe College, 4 of 5 non-resident alien students completed their courses within 150% normal time and the graduation rate was 80.00%.
By definition, retention rate is the percentage of students who return to a college for their sophomore year. At Coe College, the retention rate is 81%.
- Which colleges provide Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, mi in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education programs (online completely) in Iowa?
- Which colleges provide Remedial Services in Iowa?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Iowa?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Associate Degree in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Iowa?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Iowa?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Iowa?