Acceptance Rate 10 %
SAT Average 1,450
Tuition & Fees $59,430
Student Population 2,000
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $43,218
Colby College is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Waterville, Maine. It is a Baccalaureate College - Arts & Sciences by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $59,430 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 2,000 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 10% and the graduation rate is 89% last year.
The salary after graduation from Colby College varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $71,000. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of Colby College are $59,430.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Colby. The acceptance rate of Colby is 10% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 40%. The average graduation rate is 89% and the transfer-out rate is 8%. The average received amount of financial aid is $43,218 and 49% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 2,000 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Colby offers 45 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
Colby College does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides ROTC, teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $6,850)
Colby College has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✗|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Master's Degree in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Maine?
- How many colleges are Tribal Colleges and Universities in Maine?
- Which colleges are Private Schools (not-for-profit) in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Maine?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Maine?
- Which colleges provide on-campus housing (dormitory) in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Maine?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Maine?