Tuition & Fees $15,900
Student Population 22
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,877
Graduation Rate 75 %
Collectiv Academy is a private (for-profit), less than 2 years institute located in Sandy, Utah. It is a non-degree granting school.The 2021 tuition & fees are $15,900 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 22 students are enrolled.
The following table and chart illustrate the tuition & fees for the largest program at Collectiv Academy in the academic year 2020-2021. The largest vocational program is Cosmetology/Cosmetologist and the tuition and fees is $15,900.
|Program Name||Tuition & Fees|
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at Collectiv Academy. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,877 and 78% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 22 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
Collectiv Academy offers 1 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||0|
Collectiv Academy does not offer online classes (distance learning opportunities) for any degree program. The school provides programs to its students.
- What is The Average Retention Rate in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Utah?
- How many colleges require the ACT Test Score in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Utah?
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Utah?
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Utah?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Utah?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Utah?