Acceptance Rate 44 %
SAT Average 1,075
Tuition & Fees $45,815
Student Population 1,485
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $15,162
College for Creative Studies (CCS) is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Detroit, Michigan. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees of College for Creative Studies is $45,815 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and total 1,485 students are enrolled into CCS. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 44% and the graduation rate is 70% last year.
The salary after graduation from College for Creative Studies varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $50,700. You can check the average salary by major program at area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in academic year 2019-2020, College for Creative Studies tuition and fees are $45,815 for all students. For graduate schools, its 2020 tuition and fees are $49,655 for all graduate students.
Next chart illustrates the 2020 key academic stats at CCS. The acceptance rate of CCS is 44% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 32%. The average graduation rate is 70% and the transfer-out rate is 10%. The average received amount of financial aid is $15,162 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants of scholarship aid. Total 1,485 students are attending CCS including both undergraduate and graduate students and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
CCS offers 15 major programs through online and on-site education where 0 programs are available through distance learning. Next table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
College for Creative Studies offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $2,900)
College for Creative Studies has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges provide Credit for military training in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer meal (board) plans in Michigan?
- Which colleges accept advanced placement (AP) credits in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in Michigan?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Employment Services in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Academic/Career Counseling Services in Michigan?
- How much is The Average Graduate Tuition & Fees in Michigan?