Acceptance Rate 44 %
SAT Average 1,075
Tuition & Fees $47,585
Student Population 1,485
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $15,162
College for Creative Studies is a private (not-for-profit), 4 or more years institute located in Detroit, Michigan. It is a School of art, music, and design by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Master's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $47,585 for undergraduate students. The school offers both undergraduate and graduate programs and a total of 1,485 students are enrolled. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 44% and the graduation rate is 70% last year.
The salary after graduation from College for Creative Studies varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $50,700. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of College for Creative Studies are $47,585. For graduate schools, its 2021 tuition and fees are $49,655 on average.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at CCS. The acceptance rate of CCS is 44% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 32%. The average graduation rate is 70% and the transfer-out rate is 10%. The average received amount of financial aid is $15,162 and 100% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 1,485 students is attending including both undergraduate and graduate students, and the student to faculty ratio is 10 to 1.
CCS offers 15 major programs on-site (in-person class) only. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||1||0|
College for Creative Studies offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $2,900)
College for Creative Studies has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✗|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✗|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✗|
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Undergraduate distance education (online) courses in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Army programs in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer Post-Master's Program in Michigan?
- Which colleges offer One but Less than 2 years certificate program in Michigan?
- How many colleges offer Graduate Programs in Michigan?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Michigan?
- How many colleges require the Completion of college-preparatory program in Michigan?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Michigan?