Acceptance Rate 87 %
SAT Average 1,005
Tuition & Fees $10,839
Student Population 3,546
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $4,374
College of Coastal Georgia is a public, 4 or more years institute located in Brunswick, Georgia. It is a Baccalaureate/Associate's College by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Bachelor's degree. The 2020 tuition & fees are $3,933 for Georgia residents and $10,839 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 3,546 students are enrolled in. The acceptance rate of undergraduate school is 87% and the graduation rate is 27% last year.
The salary after graduation from College of Coastal Georgia varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $32,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2019-2020, tuition and fees of College of Coastal Georgia are $3,933 for Georgia residents and $10,839 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2020 key academic statistics at CCGA. The acceptance rate of CCGA is 87% and the yield (enrollment rate) is 43%. The average graduation rate is 27% and the transfer-out rate is 38%. The average received amount of financial aid is $4,374 and 71% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 3,546 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 19 to 1.
CCGA offers 23 major programs through online and on-site education where 5 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
College of Coastal Georgia offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
(Typical Annual Charge: $3,620)
College of Coastal Georgia has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in Georgia?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Georgia?
- How much is The Average Tuition & Fees in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Study Abroad programs in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (professional practice) in Georgia?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education (online) courses in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Less than 1 year certificate program in Georgia?
- Which colleges offer Weekend/Evening College in Georgia?