Tuition & Fees $9,600
Student Population 123
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $2,284
Graduation Rate 3 %
College of Court Reporting Inc is a private (for-profit), 2-4 years institute located in Valparaiso, Indiana. It is an Associate's - Private Not-for-profit 4-year Primarily Associate's by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree.
The 2022 tuition & fees is $9,600 for undergraduate students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 123 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from College of Court Reporting Inc varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $35,800. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2021-2022, C of Court Reporting Inc's tuition & fees is $9,600.
The following chart illustrates the 2022 key academic statistics at C of Court Reporting Inc.
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,284 and 50% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 123 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 18 to 1.
Graduation Rate for College of Court Reporting Inc is 3 %
Retention Rate for College of Court Reporting Inc is 65 %
Student Population for College of Court Reporting Inc is 123
Student to Faculty Ratio for College of Court Reporting Inc is 18 to 1
Student to Faculty Ratio
18 to 1
The average received amount of financial aid is $2,284 at College of Court Reporting Inc.
Financial Aid Amount
|Address||455 West Lincolnway, Valparaiso, IN 46385|
|Net Price Calculator||www.ccr.edu/index.php/financial/net-price-calculator|
C of Court Reporting Inc offers 2 major programs through online completely. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|One but less than two years certificate||1||1|
College of Court Reporting Inc is an online complete school which means students can get degrees through only distance learning. The school offers undergraduate degrees via online classes. The school provides programs to its students.
|Degrees From Online Classes Completely|
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in Indiana?
- How many colleges require Formal demonstration of competencies in Indiana?
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Indiana?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Indiana?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Indiana?
- What is The Average Graduation Rate in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Distance education programs (online completely) in Indiana?
- How many colleges require the high school rank in Indiana?
- Which colleges offer Doctorate Degree (Research) in Indiana?
- Which colleges are Less than 2 years in Indiana?