Online Degree Program Not Offered
Online Courses Undergraduate
Number of Online Programs 45 Programs
Offered Award Levels Associate, Certificate
Tuition & Fees $10,114
College of San Mateo offers the online courses for undergraduate programs. To complete the program, students may need to campus for other courses or required work. Total 3,306 students have enrolled online exclusively and 1,918 students have took some online courses at College of San Mateo.The 2022 undergraduate program tuition & fees is $1,440 for California residents and $10,114 for others at College of San Mateo Next table summarizes the general information about online programs/courses at College of San Mateo
|Distance Education Program|
(Online Degree Program)
|Distance Education Course|
|Number of Online Programs Offered||Total 45 Online Major Programs|
|Offered Awarded Levels by Distance Education||Associate: 35 programs|
Certificate: 2 programs
|Tuition & Fees*||$10,114 (Undergraduate)|
|Number of Enrolled in Online Courses||3,306|
College of San Mateo offers 98 programs through online and on-site (classroom) education. Through distance learning, it offers Associate's and Certificate degree and/or programs. Next table lists number of programs by offered degree and online availability. You can check the offered major programs by degree at area of study page.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
For academic year 2021-2022, the average undergraduate program tuition & fees is $1,440 for California residents and $10,114 for students from other States at College of San Mateo. The 2022 undergraduate tuition & fees are increased by 11.22% compared to the previous year. Next table shows the undergraduate school tuition & fees trends over last 4 years.
At College of San Mateo, 3,306 students are enrolled exclusively in online courses and 1,918 students are enrolled in some online course out of total 6,894 students.
|In Some Online Classes||1,918||1,918|
|Not In Online Classes||1,670||1,670|
- Which colleges accept Prepaid Tuition plan in California?
- Which colleges provide Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges in California?
- Which colleges are 2-4 Years in California?
- Which colleges offer ROTC Air Force programs in California?
- Which colleges offer Two but Less than 4 years certificate program in California?
- Which colleges provide Yellow Ribbon Program (officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Ye in California?
- How many colleges require the Test of English as a foreign language (TOEFL) in California?
- Which colleges accept Tuition payment plan in California?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in California?
- Which colleges offer Bachelor's Degree in California?