Tuition & Fees $2,973
Student Population 4,673
Average Financial Aid Amount Received $3,789
Graduation Rate 25 %
College of the Mainland is a public, 2-4 years institute located in Texas City, Texas. It is an Associate's - Public Suburban-serving Single Campus by Carnegie Classification and its highest degree is Associate's degree. The 2021 tuition & fees are $1,773 for Texas residents and $2,973 for out-of-state students. The school offers only undergraduate programs and a total of 4,673 students are enrolled.
The salary after graduation from College of the Mainland varies by major programs where the average earning after 10 years is $38,100. You can check the average salary by the major programs on the area of study page.
For undergraduate school, in the academic year 2020-2021, tuition and fees of College of the Mainland are $1,773 for Texas residents and $2,973 for non-residents.
The following chart illustrates the 2021 key academic statistics at COM. The average received amount of financial aid is $3,789 and 31% of undergraduate students received grants or scholarship aid. A total of 4,673 students is attending , and the student to faculty ratio is 15 to 1.
COM offers 54 major programs through online and on-site education where 5 programs are available through distance learning. The following table lists the number of programs by offered degree with online class availabilities.
|Award Level||Total Number of Programs||Available Online Class|
|Less than one year certificate||15||2|
|One but less than two years certificate||13||0|
College of the Mainland offers online education (distance learning opportunities) for undergraduate programs. The school provides teacher certification and study abroad - opportunity which a student completes part of the college program studying in another country programs to its students.
College of the Mainland has programs, benefits and/or services to veterans, military service members, or their families.
|Yellow Ribbon Program|
(officially known as Post-9/11 GI Bill, Yellow Ribbon Program)
|Credit for military training||✔|
|Dedicated point of contact for support services for veterans, military service members, and their families||✔|
|Recognized student veteran organization||✔|
|Member of Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges||✔|
- How many colleges require the high school GPA in Texas?
- What is The Average Yield (enrollment rate) in Texas?
- Which colleges provide On-campus Day Care Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Graduate distance education programs (online completely) in Texas?
- Which colleges are 4 years or High in Texas?
- How many colleges require recommendations in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Recognized student veteran organization in Texas?
- Which colleges provide Placement Services in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Post-Bachelor's Program in Texas?
- Which colleges offer Teacher Certification program in Texas?